Exciting News from HC3! We are honored to be an active member of PATH (Pediatric Adolescent Transformative Healthcare), an HFS Transformation Collaborative dedicated to revolutionizing Pediatric Behavioral Health Homes (BHH) on Chicago's West and Southwest sides.
DOWNLOAD THE WORD VERSION
DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION
Request for Proposal (RFP): Comprehensive Website Development and Ongoing Social Media and Communications Support for Nonprofit Collaboration
The Pediatric and Adolescent Transformative Healthcare (PATH) Collaborative seeks proposals from qualified firms or individuals to assist in developing a robust website and provide ongoing support for social media and communications for our nonprofit collaborative. The selected candidate(s) support our collective’s efforts to enhance our online presence, foster engagement, and effectively communicate our mission to a wider audience.
Scope of Work
Website Build Out
· Design and develop a user-friendly, responsive website that aligns with our collaborative's goals and values.
· Implement essential features like donation functionality, event calendars, and resource libraries.
· Ensure the website is accessible, optimized for search engines, and integrates seamlessly with our existing systems.
Social Media and Communications Support
· Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our organization's visibility.
· Create engaging and shareable content across various platforms.
· Monitor social media channels, respond to inquiries, and manage online communities.
· Provide regular analytics reports to track the performance of social media efforts.
Training and Documentation:
· Conduct training sessions on website management and social media best practices for our team.
· Provide documentation and resources for ongoing reference and support.
· Offer technical support for website-related issues and updates.
· Provide ongoing consultation for social media and communications strategies.
Proposal Submission Requirements
Interested parties are invited to submit the following:
· Company/Organization Overview including background and experience in website development and social media management.
· Previous work samples and case studies.
· A detailed plan outlining the approach to each of the four scope components listed above: website build out, social media and communications support, training and documentation, and ongoing support.
· Timeline for project completion.
· Cost estimates broken down by scope components, including any potential additional fees.
Proposals will be evaluated based on a variety of qualifying factors, including but not limited to technical capabilities, cost, and the extent of the bidder's commitment to diversity and inclusion, especially in the employment of women and individuals from racial and ethnically diverse populations.
Submissions should include the following:
· Bios of key team members involved in the project.
· Contact information for at least three references from past clients.
· Completion of the Vendor Checklist (Appendix A)
Budget Due to the nature of the grant funding of the PATH Collaborative through HFS, we anticipate $20k allocated for 2023 initiation of the contract as a retainer, with up to $60k to be distributed and executed in 2024.
Proposal Submission Deadline: Friday, December 15 at 5PM
Proposal Review and Vendor Selection: December 18 - 22
Project Kickoff: ASAP once awarded.
Please submit proposals to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your submissions and selecting a partner to help elevate our nonprofit collaborative's digital presence.
The Pediatric and Adolescent Transformative Healthcare (PATH) Collaborative introduces an innovative framework for a Behavioral Health Home (BHH) catering to the well-being of children, adolescents, and families residing in Chicago's west and southwest regions. Spearheaded by Saint Anthony Hospital, a community-based safety net hospital as part of the HFS Transformation Collaboratives (HTC), PATH brings together various entities, including federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), an inpatient pediatric behavioral health hospital, community-based organizations, a Business Enterprise Program (BEP) population health tech company, a BEP fiscal intermediary, and an evaluator specializing in assessments through a racial equity lens. The PATH Collaborative comprises the following organizations:
Saint Anthony Hospital (SAH)
Lawndale Christian Health Center (LCHC)
Esperanza Health Centers
Garfield Park Behavioral Hospital (GPBH)
Carole Robertson Center for Learning
Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
Benford Brown & Associates
Health Care Council of Chicago (HC3)